Friday 10 February 2017

Hello to the world!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I'm Little Internet Girl (not really; this blog is anonymous). I'm basically a nearly teen girl with lots of weird issues, such as, you know, being absolutely crazy. So yeh. I was inspired to start this blog by Zoella aka Zoe Sugg who wrote the Girl Online series. I'm currently halfway through Girl Online: On Tour (so no spoilers pretty please, thankyou!) which I got for Christmas 2016 but haven't got round to reading. Slay, as my BFF Little Sugar / LS would say!

So on this blog I'll be posting photos (I got a camera in December and now I absolutely love taking photos - I want to be a photographer and architect / interior designer when I'm older) in a bit when my camera is fixed, but not selfies, or it wouldn't be secret; also updates on my life. Which leads me to say, I got asked out today by Typical Guy. I used to date him lots... everyone said we were perfect together. He also wants me to go to the Valentine's Day dance with him...what should I do? The dance is only six days away, on February 16th, and I'm kinda hoping my crush will ask me out...not gonna happen, girl. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

And my other friend Walking Phone is desperate to get me and TG together. And she told my crush that I have a crush on him two weeks ago!! Why is my life so complicated? No, seriously. WHY?

I'm so scatter-brained. I'm keeping this blog anonymous so a) none of the people from my school and outside can find this and use it against me, and b) my parents are so ridiculously over protective and hate technology so I couldn't give any of my personal details online without them banning me from my laptop. Eek. I gotta admit it, I only have three friends that actually know I'm their friend. So I lead a pretty pathetic life. And, to top it all off, I NEVER go outside. Ever. Right now, I'm playing Sims 4 (Gods, I love that game) and Face Timing Little Sugar, who is my BFF as I mentioned earlier.

Just, last message: if anyone does recognise me, please don't leak. Even now, I can feel this blog becoming my happy place, even if nobody reads... Don't ruin that for me!

Love,
Little Internet Girl 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment