Friday 10 February 2017

Moustache. Sorry, I'm random...

HI, I know this is my second post today but I really want to write! You know when you start something like a game such as Hay Day where you have to wait but you don't want to wait and keep playing? That's what it is like for me, typing. 😜

And also have you ever been so obsessed with something you feel like you never wanna stop? I'm currently like that with two things, Sims and my blog, even though this is only my second post! Eek.

But seriously. I want some cake...specifically sticky toffee pudding with custard my mum got two days ago that she has been putting off making me. Can't blame her though; I don't want to do some things, like tidying my room yesterday, I got side-tracked, recorded a musical.ly and did some Snapchat pics (without posting them, of course) with random settings, like being a scary monster.

OW. MY EARS. LS is next to me spamming keys on her keyboard and saying 'yay' and 'hi' on Work at a Pizza Place. Actually no she's not; she's asking what I'm doing... hm. I wanna keep this a secret from her - so like, she'll read this ages later when I'm rich and famous and not even realise it is me, lovely me. Not rich and famous from this blog, though - from my architect career (interior designer if I fail, which I am not going to think about) I'm so aiming for. Yas.

Anyways, I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm going to my mum's best friend Business Lady's house for a sleepover. She's re-done her house and I need to send back pictures... he he he! I love seeing new homes that have only been done recently. It's a kind of passion of mine...Gods, I sound like a twit. Oops.

I also want to give you some tips. If you have a dream, you have GOT to pursue it and you are, officially by me, forbidden to give up. Even if I myself do it sometimes, if it matters keep on going. One specific wish from me!

Love,
Me. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment