Saturday 11 February 2017

Boiler Issues -_-

Hi again!

The "Boiler People" are upstairs moving our boiler from my little brother Charlie's room into the attic. So it's really cold up there, obviously - they had to drill a hole so all the cold air could get through - it won't be like that all the time though, of course. They'll be threading pipes through the hole and then blocking it back up.

I'm not sure how I even got into my room before. There's a ladder blocking up our tiny hallway and the rest is taken up by the planks they're using to put a pathway through to the boiler in the attic. Wait. If the boiler blows up, it'll be blocking the emergency exit in the wall which leads you onto the extension kitchen / office roof and the stairs down. So basically if anything blows up up there, we'll die. Lovely!

Ha ha ha! I'm just thinking of my arch-enemy, Death Bees (DB) and what she would say if she found out that I was actually behind this blog. Not that I'm going to tell her. And she doesn't read this - I have currently got ONE view on every post, and even those are by me checking them over. Jeez.

Also, I'm thinking of starting a You-Tube channel. It'll be a gaming channel, with all my favourite games - Cities: Skylines, Roller coaster Tycoon World, Planet Coaster, the Sims 4, and Roblox. What would you like to see? Tell me in the comments below (not that I'll be getting replies, unless you'd like to delightfully surprise me, hint hint!).

Soo.

What else do I talk about here? I'm completely new at this blogging thing, apart from a rubbish one ages ago. I stupidly put my real identity there, so you WILL NOT get the name - sorry!! I might reveal all eventually. Then again, maybe not...

Love you all!
Little Internet Girl xx 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment