Wednesday 15 February 2017

WHY D;

I'm annoyed.

You know have every living person under fifty has Instagram and Musical.Ly and Snapchat and Twitter and YouTube and Facebook, as well as their own NON-ANONYMOUS blog?

I am probably the only person on this planet who has 0% of these. I has Snapchat behind my parents' back but my dad was checking my emails to do something for Origin, the software that Sims 4 (remember, the game I love) was on. No matter. And he found an email from the Snapchat team I'd not seen myself yet.

Luckily he convinced me to tell my mum myself, and I didn't get a punishment.

I, however, am still annoyed. You can't even see pictures of other people on Snapchat, can you? I mean, there's no main page where you see trending photos/ videos or anything.

Just a harmless photo filtering app, then!

Why do I have such over protective parents?!

Do you have such over protective parents? If you do, I'd love to hear about it in the comments below... ⬇

But that's not it. Tomorrow, at quarter to 5, is the Valentine's disco. AND I STILL HAVEN'T CHOSEN WHAT TO WEAR!! I have three choices: a cute red dress I got for Christmas, a white top with black cursive letters on with a sparkly black skirt, or a black dress with lacy designs on the top. Keep in mind I'll be wearing tights and sandals with each of these - I would rather wear a hot dog costume than boots. Kidding ;)

But seriously. Please tell me what to do, or I will probably die!

Love,
Little Internet Girl xxx

PS. I still haven't got a date. That's sad. I'm derpy ☹

No comments:

Post a Comment