Thursday 16 February 2017

Disco Disaster!!

The disco, of course, was a DISASTER.

I walked in, and I realized I'd forgotten my disco ticket! Luckily it was in my secret pocket as my dad had made me put it there. Thanks to my dad.

I joined some people from my class - Phone Geek (PG) and her boyfriend, Rapper Guy (RG), PG's friend Football Cool (FC) and a bunch of other people, including Typical Guy, who, FYI, is the worst person ever. He's a typical boy...he-he.

So when I got inside the hall, he came up to me straightaway. Wait. Back up.

TG has told everyone, and I mean everyone, I was his Valentine and he'd be coming to the disco with me! First, no. I would not go to the disco with him!! Gross! Second, why lie about something like that? I so wouldn't tell everyone my crush Cutie McCutieson was going to the disco with me. That would just be awkward, and he would probably never speak to me again.

I am annoyed!! I avoided TG for the rest of the disco and hung out with Phone Geek and Cupcake Queen. Little Sugar (that is her name, right?) didn't come...she walked into a wall at playtime and her head was hurting for the rest of the day. Not totally unrelated to me. Her poor head 😕

Love and all the feeling-sorry-for-myself-hugs,
Little Internet Girl.

P.S. I am actually on call with LS now, so she's forgiven me, it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment