Thursday 11 May 2017

MY TESTS ARE OVER! (and how to do better when they return)

IT'S OVER!

Finally, my SATs tests are done with! Today was the Maths Reasoning paper, and it was probably the hardest of the lot. Tests are always super nerve-racking, even if you know what you're expecting, and even if you've done the tests before. Now, I'm smarter (not bragging - okay, maybe I'm bragging) than most people in my class. I didn't revise as much as we were meant to, but I did okay. When I do my GCSEs in high school, I am SO revising the circumference, diameter and radius of circles. The diameter of a circle in a SATs question was 64, and my answer of what the radius was ended up being 16. I don't think that's correct.

So, now I'm chillaxing at my laptop and playing Roblox with LS (Little Sugar) - well, sort of. I am adding boring hedges (no, not too boring - I am one of those Sims players with a stupid obsession with hedges) while she is posting musical.lys and texting her boyfriend - who, BTW, I hate with a passion. Ever since the Easter thing we did and we nearly got into a fight, whenever I get my coat on to go outside I "accidentally" hit him in the face. So far, I've not got caught. And even if I do I have an excuse: It was an accident; I was just putting my coat on! His name will be Sports Enemy. Ooh, one second, LS is showing me a musical.ly from one of my other enemies, a girl who's left my school now, thank goodness...

It's just a song that repeats "dangerous!" and shows a cake. Lame.

So I want to write a few tips for next time a test rolls round. Enjoy them - and hopefully they work next time you do GCSEs or SATs or exams.

1) Don't study in the car before your test. The things you've studied keep in the front of your brain, and the old things get forgotten when you search for them. Keep calm, watch some of Lilsimsie or Deligracy's videos - if you're me and are addicted and subscribed - and text your BFF!
2) Encouragement! Not to yourself - although making a cake saying 'good luck' then eating it all by yourself does sound delicious - but to others. Knowing someone else is sharing your nerves won't make you feel as bad.
3) Don't let your mind wander. Focus on the one question. Get yourself into your own bubble, move any sharp objects, AKA noise, out of your system, and focus. On the 2-mark questions, remember PEE. No, they won't let you go to the toilet. It stands for point-evidence-explanation, in English!

Hope they help!
Love and hugs, because I love hugs,

Little Internet Blogger 😉

P.S. I asked out my crush Cutie McCutieson. He said... no. And it's revealed he picks his nose and sniffs his fingers... which, GROSS! He also has a crush on the girl who teased me for liking him. Uh, crush? Bye-bye! CMC no more. He is now called TFK. Typical Football Kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment