Friday 12 May 2017

Flying Balls Will Decapitate You

Have you ever wanted to just try going to a different school or something because your class is really annoying you? Uh, me! My class is naughty - like, ridiculous, fighting most days naughty. Speaking of fights... well, let me say the rest first.

So we had a P.E. lesson first. Our usual teacher was away so we had a supply P.E. teacher with the best/weirdest name ever. Like always, I can't tell you her name. I want this to stay anonymous. Speaking of that - last night Little Sugar was trying to make me tell her what I was doing when I was typing. Fingers crossed she doesn't ask again. I don't want to tell her, or again, it wouldn't be anonymous! So, anyway, we had a double P.E. lesson. I mean, one lesson's bad enough. But TWO HOURS of sweaty kids running round with wet feet (me!) because their socks were muddy and lying wet-ly on the carpet in the Pod, where the girls get changed? Nope! Nope nope nope!

At least dodgeball wasn't so bad. I ran around my team's area yelling "Don't hit me with your balls!" and trying not to die of laughter, because I am VERY dirty-minded. My two BFFs were on the other team, laughing at me.

So afterwards we got popcorn, sweets, and crisps on our tables. Think everyone in class would be pretty happy with that, right? Nope! Two of the girls (I'll call one, PG's friend, Footirl [football and girl combined] and the other Miss Sassy, because wow she's sassy) broke out hitting and screaming each other. That's the fight part.

So another average day in non-Internet life. I can't believe on Monday we're going to our Y6 Residential trip for three days! Even if it's raining, we're still going to an outdoor pool on the first day there because it's heated and will keep us warm against the cold. Then on the second day we'll be going on this long walk through all the moors and hills for several hours. Our only break will be when we get to the lodge and we have our dinner and a tour. My feet are dreading it. My camera is sad because it's not coming. And my mind is excited.

Then, Wednesday we're doing fire-lighting - and I have a big fear of fire and a bad history so it is not a good idea - and den-making, then we're setting off home. An hour and a half journey maximum! Wednesday's probably my least favourite day of it.

Wish me luck with not getting my death by fire.
Love,

Little Internet Blogger

P.S. I very nearly wrote Little Sugar. How embarrassing would that be? Also, how embarrassing would it be if 'embarrassing' was on our SATs spelling test, because I can't spell it. Also, it's slightly embarrassing I'm writing so many of the word 'embarrassing'. OK, I'll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment