Saturday 13 May 2017

The Big School Play

Every year, the Year 6s do a big end-of-year play where everyone takes part and it's like a proper thing you'd see at the theatre. We were auditioning for the parts yesterday and I'm so nervous about which part I'm getting! Last year's was Hansel and Gretel, the year before's Cinderella Rockerfella, and ours is Robin Hood. Curse the school for picking the one Disney movie (apart from Dumbo) that I haven't seen.

I was auditioning for Will Scarlett (I keep on thinking he's Will Smith; brain = poof) and Maid Marian. I didn't get Will - that's now Little Sugar's part. Me and one of my other friends, Cupcake Queen, are auditioning for Miriam... if I don't get it I am so being the technical producer. I kinda wish she'd just drop out.

So. Remember DB / Death Bees, my mortal enemy? I don't think I have told this story but if I have, you're hearing / reading it again! We absolutely hated each other during the few years we were at the same Primary school - apart from one time, when we were actually friends and played this weird game thing where we'd be video game characters, one of us - usually DB - controlling. It was kinda cool.

In the most of Juniors when DB was BFFs with LS, we grew to hate each other. I, apparently, was "too girly" and she was "too, um, noodles... death-y there we go". Basically, we despised each other for very illogical reasons. Before we completely coincidentally got in touch (by DB's girlfriend - yes, she's lez - texting me. A very long and convoluted story) I'd actually thought we could be friends again because I'd forgotten how completely awful she was.

After we'd been texting for a while, being mean to each other - I won't lie - she texted something like this: **** you, Internet Blogger! If I had to talk to you again it would hurt my soul if I had one. But much more blahg and swearing and yeah.

Basically, we were not friends.

I can't remember what the point of that was. Never mind!

See ya!
Love,

Little Internet Blogger

P.S. A bike thief has been wandering around our house lately. One of our neighbours told us after they spotted him in OUR garden with an iron stick trying to steal our bikes from the porch! Eek! I had one of my mum's friend's step-daughters round today, and she said her bike had been stolen from their front garden. Stupid bike thief...


No comments:

Post a Comment