Sunday 14 May 2017

Kill the LIB (Little Internet Girl)

I am SO sick of hearing the songs Shape of You by Ed Sheeran and Symphony by Clean Bandit. Also, why is the bandit clean? I thought bandits were meant to be dirty. OKAY, add another few things to my very-annoyed-at list:

1) The fact LS is playing the 2 songs I am sick of on repeat.
2) My phone is dead and LS is just ignoring me texting on the Couples group chat - which I am not in anyway because I am a Single Pringle. Salt and vinegar flavour.

OH MY GOD that was such a close call!!!!! I was just showing LS my screen, and I accidentally opened the browser I had my blog on. Luckily she didn't see anything apart from the words 'I am SO sick' at the very beginning. If she'd of seen anything else... well, then you should kill me. Back to my checklist.

3) I ran out of Cadbury's yogurt.

That's it. OH NOT AGAIN 😞 How am I such a dumb person? So tomorrow we're going to Castleton....

OH MY GODS OF OLYMPUS

KILL ME NOW

SHE SO DID NOT TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF MY BLOG PAGE.

Oh thank the Gods she didn't she was just a second too late. I was pretty much ready to commit death by sugar there. And I LOVE sugar. Seriously.

I won't be able to do another blog post for a while, and honestly, I don't know how I'll survive. No Sims. No Roblox. No Internet/laptop/tech. No phone. Kill me now? Please?

LS is getting suspicious. I better go.
Little Internet Blogger

P.S. Someone tell LS to shut up about this whole thing? I haven't told her but she is desperate to know. I just posted this with her real name. If she saw that she'd kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment